Stanton Hats respect the privacy of our customers and other individuals we deal with during the course of conducting normal business duties.
We are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. Stanton Hats may, on occasion, sometimes need to collect, use or disclose the personal information of customers or individuals for the necessary purposes of its business operations only. The precise nature of collection, use, and disclosure of personal information depends upon the particular nature of the given individual's interaction with us. We always employ reasonable, technical, administrative, and physical procedures to protect all personal information from unauthorised disclosure, loss, misuse, or alteration. There are some instances where we may be required to disclose your details to a third party (subject to the service you are receiving from us). Examples of such instances may include:
- the card-issuing bank to confirm payment of products purchased on our website
- delivery service providers so that they may deliver products ordered from us;
- professional advisers such as our legal advisors, accountants, and auditors;
- government and regulatory agencies as required by law
- referees whose details are provided to us by job applicants